What Case is Everyone Getting?

robflynn

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Hey gang,

Now that pre-orders are almost all delivered what case are you guys going to wrap around your new phones?!

I think I'm going to get a clear case for the first time ever, as I love the Pebble Blue and do NOT want to hide it behind a black case.

I ordered a $3 temporary case a few weeks back, and probably will wait until the Seidio combo w/ the metal kickstands are released. My EVO has definitely hooked me on the kickstand. I ended up using it WAY more than I thought I would.

While I'm pretty sold on Seidio that doesn't mean I'm not open to other options. So what are you guys going with?

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I want a real Carbon Fiber case for mine. Not a fake ass vinyl POS, a real one!

Here is an HTC EVO case...

http://www.uniquekarbon.com/#!__htc-evo

IMG_1192.jpg

Last edited:

kcalmol

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the Seidio Surface in blue, and will order the white version whenever it updates from "coming soon" status.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android Central Forums

insane42

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I like my electronics naked. ;) I picked up this slip cover off of eBay just a few minutes ago. I wanted something like the sleeping bag I have for my Pre, and this looks like it should fit the bill.

35411.jpg

johnnybiggles

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I like my electronics naked. ;) I picked up this slip cover off of eBay just a few minutes ago. I wanted something like the sleeping bag I have for my Pre, and this looks like it should fit the bill.

Click to view quoted image

I loved the microfiber case I had for my Pre. People still wonder how it still looked new after all this time (even though it's only maybe actually a year or so old since I had it replaced for other hardware issues). I used it to wipe it down (buff it) for fingerprints and other wipeable scuffs and find myself still using it to do the same for my naked GSIII. If they have a small enough microfiber case for this just like the one you have posted, I'm going to need that. Right now, it slips in & out of my pocket beautifully without the case and better than expected since it's so thin and nicely rounded, but there is the inevitable drop or scrape I want to protect it from. I hate belt clips and that might make it worse considering how large this phone is carrying it outside your pockets, and I'm not sure if screen protectors make screen touch-response any different.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay