Just ordered my 32GB S III

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
After watching the product page on Sprint.com like a hawk for the past 2 hours, it finally became available about 20 minutes ago. I placed my ordered.

Also ordered a Class 10 64GB MicroSD card from Amazon.

Looks like I'll be selling my OG EVO 4G on eBay soon.

I've got my root files ready to go! Can't wait! :)

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my Marble White 32GB from Sprint as well! Hopefully it arrives before 4th of July! :p Not sure if we still get mail on Wednesday lol

I've held on to my Evo 4G for 2 years (the longest since my dumbphone days back in 2006). Feels good to get a new one!

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my Marble White 32GB from Sprint as well! Hopefully it arrives before 4th of July! :p Not sure if we still get mail on Wednesday lol

I've held on to my Evo 4G for 2 years (the longest since my dumbphone days back in 2006). Feels good to get a new one!
Right on! :)

I've kept my EVO 4G "alive" with CyanogenMod. There was no new phone that came out since I bought my EVO back in 2010 that got me excited. That was until I saw the announcement in London about the S III.

When I saw the S III, I knew I had to have it! I never thought I would own anything other than an HTC. With all the chatter about Samsung being slow to update their phones, I surprised myself at the excitement the S III caused me. :)

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Funny thing is, like the EVO 4G, I didn't even think of buying the Samsung Galaxy 3 until literally a week before it was coming out. When it invaded my mind, then I knew there was nothing stopping me lol.

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Funny thing is, like the EVO 4G, I didn't even think of buying the Samsung Galaxy 3 until literally a week before it was coming out. When it invaded my mind, then I knew there was nothing stopping me lol.
Same here. Samsung did an incredible job in marketing the product. Once I saw it at the London launch (online), I set out to watch nearly every review available on YouTube. :)

MaLLoThaPrince

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Samsung did an incredible job in marketing the product. Once I saw it at the London launch (online), I set out to watch nearly every review available on YouTube. :)

BINGO! Also Thought I would always stick with htc, but something about this S3 pulled me in

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I've had a lot of HTC phones even back during the Windows Mobile days, but wanted to try something different. HTC build quality was always generally good, but Sense (IMO) is just boring to me now.

First Samsung!

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I went to www.sprint.com/myorder to check it out. No tracking number just yet of course. Just excited. :)

Below my order information that includes Product ID, Description, Qty, Order Date and Tracking # is this comment:

Status: The order requires additional information to complete processing, transfer customer to Order Support.
The comment "transfer customer to Order Support" is odd as it seems that would be for a Sprint employee.

Does anyone else have this statement below their order information?

Dazo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered mine too. Was up at midnight (EST) hoping that it would be available then but it wasn't. Went to sleep an hour later with it still not up. I thought that they might've been coinciding it with the opening of stores.
For some odd reason I woke up about 30 minutes ago and my first thought was to check. Lo and behold, it was up and I purchased it before others abruptly woke up.
I decided to do the Sell Back program on my OG Evo. Next up... Unroot.

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered mine too. Was up at midnight (EST) hoping that it would be available then but it wasn't. Went to sleep an hour later with it still not up. I thought that they might've been coinciding it with the opening of stores.
For some odd reason I woke up about 30 minutes ago and my first thought was to check. Lo and behold, it was up and I purchased it before others abruptly woke up.
I decided to do the Sell Back program on my OG Evo. Next up... Unroot.
Congrats! I'm going to eBay my EVO since a have a TON of accessories.

Could you check your order status and see if you have a message like I have?

I have this message on my order status page: Status: The order requires additional information to complete processing, transfer customer to Order Support.

Dazo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Could you check your order status and see if you have a message like I have?

I have this message on my order status page: Status: The order requires additional information to complete processing, transfer customer to Order Support.

This is my status: The order has been submitted and is processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my 16GB marble white by calling sprint directly at 12 midnight CST. I can't wait for it to get here. I hope it gets here b4 the 4th of July. I also ordered a body glove case and some screen protectors just until my preorder otterbox defender case is released and mailed to me. I wonder when it will be shipped if its ordered on a Sunday at midnight? Oh well at least I ordered it without an issue :) I'm a happy girl!

Sent from my soon to be sold E4GT using Android Central Forums

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Sprint. The first person said they need to transfer me to the "Advanced Sales" department. I explained what my status said and I asked why the verbiage sounded like it was meant for Sprint employees.

He responded with random stuff like "Due to the influx of calls, and to prevent identity theft, our department verifies your information again to make sure your order is processed in a timely fashion."

Sounded like random bs. Anyway, he said since I called, I have expedited the process since I "placed the order in front of me (him)" and his department doesn't have to wait to verify the order. The implication was that the order would have gotten to him automatically regardless of my call.

Anyway, my status is changed to The order has been submitted and is processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery.

He said to expect it between Tuesday and Friday.

Thanks again for sharing your status' folks. :)

Dazo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I would imagine, barring any problem, it should be mailed Sunday afternoon.

I may be wrong comma but I've never heard of anything shipping on Sundays.
Still, I think most ppl ordering it early today will get it before Thursday. Off course I'm hoping for Tuesday but I don't want to be disappointed.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
After watching the product page on Sprint.com like a hawk for the past 2 hours, it finally became available about 20 minutes ago. I placed my ordered.

Also ordered a Class 10 64GB MicroSD card from Amazon.

Looks like I'll be selling my OG EVO 4G on eBay soon.

I've got my root files ready to go! Can't wait! :)

I'm holding onto my little trooper OG EVO for as long as I can. Sprint just replaced the back housing on it for me Friday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles