My Sprint.com 32GB White order has shipped today! Has yours?

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine shipped today too....sprint/ups used next day air saver. Hope that means I'll get it tomorrow :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I STILL DON'T HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER....WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What time did everyone order their phones yesterday?? I ordered mine at 6am EST.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I STILL DON'T HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER....WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What time did everyone order their phones yesterday?? I ordered mine at 6am EST.

I ordered mine at midnight July 1st but I didn't order it online. I spoke with a telesales rep

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine at midnight July 1st but I didn't order it online. I spoke with a telesales rep

Midnight your time would be 2am my time so you ordered it 4 hours before me. Seriously, how many people could of ordered this phone while I WAS SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!! lol

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine was updated as well...shows delivery for tomorrow!!! Woohoo just in time for the 4th!!!!! :D

Dazo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Got shipping email n taking info at 230, but no update on UPS til 630. Still, it says it should be here tomorrow.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

1BadHEMI

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Both of mine (32GB PB and 32GB WH) shipped today with delivery for tomorrow! Now if only my Cruzerlite cases would get here...

Ordered both of them Sunday, PB around 9:30am and WH around 2:00PM ET...

Just in time for a for the day off!

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I got a cruzerlite androidify case (solid red) too. From Amazon for under $5 shipped. I hope it's a good color tone. Maybe I should have gotten the see through red one instead.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Both of mine (32GB PB and 32GB WH) shipped today with delivery for tomorrow! Now if only my Cruzerlite cases would get here...

Ordered both of them Sunday, PB around 9:30am and WH around 2:00PM ET...

Just in time for a for the day off!

Just came back from the gym and checked and saw the tracking number! Its being delivered as we speak and I should get it by 3pm tomorrow (Next Day Air Saver) YYEEEEE HAAWWWWWWWWWWW WOOOOOOOO YEEEAHHHHHH BABYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its gonna be a SWEEETTT July 4th!!!!! :):D:):D:cool:

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
From what I'm seeing from post, etc., most (if not all) who ordered Sunday will be receiving their devices tomorrow. Tracking numbers sometimes take a while to catch up within the system. So don't panic. If you check back tonight, you'll probably see your number and an updated status. As is their practice, Sprint shipped all orders Next Day. We should all have them in our hot little hands by late tomorrow afternoon. SO DON'T PANIC! I felt sorry for those who did the pre-orders and had to wait almost a month or so to get theirs (not to mention those who ordered from third-party sellers. Just enjoy them when they arrive...and at least give a cursory read of the users manual before complaining that there are problems.

By the way, the only way to get the 32 GB versions is telesales or online. Don't be fooled by those just looking to get in the stores.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2