Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My Sprint.com 32GB White order has shipped today! Has yours?

Just got a shipping notification this morning. Doesn't show much on UPS tracking yet. Excited!

Default Re: My Sprint.com 32GB White order has shipped today! Has yours?

NO, IT HASN'T!!!

Sorry, I've been refreshing my order status screen all day, lol!! Just a little annoyed!

Global Posts
    1,123 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Mine shipped today too....sprint/ups used next day air saver. Hope that means I'll get it tomorrow

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Yeah, next day air too!

Global Posts
    1,123 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Yeah, next day air too!
    Woop Woop....hope that means delivery is tomorrow

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts

Shipping/Tracking info received at 2:30pm... But has yet to show any info in UPS system.

Global Posts
    1,123 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by Dazo View Post
    Shipping/Tracking info received at 2:30pm... But has yet to show any info in UPS system.
    The suspense is awful isn't it lol

I STILL DON'T HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER....WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What time did everyone order their phones yesterday?? I ordered mine at 6am EST.

Global Posts
    1,123 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by GrooveRite View Post
    I STILL DON'T HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER....WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What time did everyone order their phones yesterday?? I ordered mine at 6am EST.
    I ordered mine at midnight July 1st but I didn't order it online. I spoke with a telesales rep

Quote Originally Posted by MBM7881 View Post
    I ordered mine at midnight July 1st but I didn't order it online. I spoke with a telesales rep

Midnight your time would be 2am my time so you ordered it 4 hours before me. Seriously, how many people could of ordered this phone while I WAS SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!! lol

I just ordered mine today, it is at warehouse processing hurry up already
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

I ordered mine between 1 and 2am on the website.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Tracking updated. Shows delivery for tomorrow!
    MBM7881 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Tracking updated. Shows delivery for tomorrow!
    Nice and congrats! Still no tracking number here!!

Global Posts
    1,123 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Mine was updated as well...shows delivery for tomorrow!!! Woohoo just in time for the 4th!!!!!

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts

Got shipping email n taking info at 230, but no update on UPS til 630. Still, it says it should be here tomorrow.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Blazer Rom 1.3

Both of mine (32GB PB and 32GB WH) shipped today with delivery for tomorrow! Now if only my Cruzerlite cases would get here...

Ordered both of them Sunday, PB around 9:30am and WH around 2:00PM ET...

Just in time for a for the day off!
    HTC One Glacier Silver
    ROM - TrickDroid 5.5.1

Samsung Nexus 10 - 32GB
    ROM - RootBox 4.0

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - Titanium Grey - 32GB
    ROM - Stock, Rooted
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

I got a cruzerlite androidify case (solid red) too. From Amazon for under $5 shipped. I hope it's a good color tone. Maybe I should have gotten the see through red one instead.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadHEMI View Post
    Both of mine (32GB PB and 32GB WH) shipped today with delivery for tomorrow! Now if only my Cruzerlite cases would get here...

Ordered both of them Sunday, PB around 9:30am and WH around 2:00PM ET...

Just in time for a for the day off!
    Just came back from the gym and checked and saw the tracking number! Its being delivered as we speak and I should get it by 3pm tomorrow (Next Day Air Saver) YYEEEEE HAAWWWWWWWWWWW WOOOOOOOO YEEEAHHHHHH BABYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its gonna be a SWEEETTT July 4th!!!!!
    LoveMyPhone likes this.

From what I'm seeing from post, etc., most (if not all) who ordered Sunday will be receiving their devices tomorrow. Tracking numbers sometimes take a while to catch up within the system. So don't panic. If you check back tonight, you'll probably see your number and an updated status. As is their practice, Sprint shipped all orders Next Day. We should all have them in our hot little hands by late tomorrow afternoon. SO DON'T PANIC! I felt sorry for those who did the pre-orders and had to wait almost a month or so to get theirs (not to mention those who ordered from third-party sellers. Just enjoy them when they arrive...and at least give a cursory read of the users manual before complaining that there are problems.

By the way, the only way to get the 32 GB versions is telesales or online. Don't be fooled by those just looking to get in the stores.

Warehouse kicked mine out the door and it is in transit....WOOHOO way to go sprint!

Global Posts
    1,123 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by GrooveRite View Post
    Just came back from the gym and checked and saw the tracking number! Its being delivered as we speak and I should get it by 3pm tomorrow (Next Day Air Saver) YYEEEEE HAAWWWWWWWWWWW WOOOOOOOO YEEEAHHHHHH BABYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its gonna be a SWEEETTT July 4th!!!!!
    Oh good! I'm happy for u!!! Happy 4th of July to us lol

Mine was on the truck and "Out for delivery" at 3:16 this morning. Very nice Sprint; ordered Sunday morning, in my hands on Tuesday. We who are about to have fun salute you! (Now, if you can just get the LTE and new network improvements up just as fast....)

Quick question....haven't pondered on this enough to find out why. But why do you guys choose to have 32 GBs of internal storage instead of going with the cheaper model (16 gigs) and buying a removable SDHC card with a large capacity?

I figure...if the phone messes up on you and take the internal memory with it...oh man...it isn't going to look real pretty, unless you back up frequently. Whereas, a removal storage...phone craps out....you take all your media with you. Although, SDHC cards are without their faults...they can go bad also.

Just asking why YOU chose the 32 gig model?

Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    Quick question....haven't pondered on this enough to find out why. But why do you guys choose to have 32 GBs of internal storage instead of going with the cheaper model (16 gigs) and buying a removable SDHC card with a large capacity?

I figure...if the phone messes up on you and take the internal memory with it...oh man...it isn't going to look real pretty, unless you back up frequently. Whereas, a removal storage...phone craps out....you take all your media with you. Although, SDHC cards are without their faults...they can go bad also.

Just asking why YOU chose the 32 gig model?
    I need the space because I like to watch 720p movies and 1080p movies either on my phone or at my parents or brothers place! 720p movies are usually between 1gb to 4gb while 1080p are around 8gb to 12gb. So as you can see, I need A LOT of space just for that. I also download DJ mixes that usually between 80mb to 200mb. I have A LOT of these so that can take up space easily as well. Now with having MORE space, I can go crazy doing all of this ANNNDDD take pictures and videos GALORE with my brand spankin NEW SGS3!!! Thats why I need the space! BTW, I have an Epic 4G right now with a 32gb card and I have 2gb left!! I NEED MORE SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast