Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Default Quadrant Benchmarks

I'm just curious to see what everyone else got on their quadrant test if they ran it.
    For me I scored higher than the one x at 4815.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    269 Global Posts

Default Re: Quadrant Benchmarks

Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post
    I'm just curious to see what everyone else got on their quadrant test if they ran it.
    For me I scored higher than the one x at 4815.

I am agnostic about the Quadrant numbers, blah, blah, blah, but since some posters have written about how the S3 was scoring lower than HTC One and that was the deal breaker....I took a gander @ seeing what my scores would be. Sure enough, I had an almost higher # than yours (I got 5132) showing ranked number one over the HTC One by a good bunch and with tne Galaxy Samsung Galaxy Nexus way below (ranked 6th).

What does it all mean? Eh. Not much for me. Real life usage is more important...but it was fun playing.

Sent from my Evo LTE using 3g...because Sprint needs to get their collective asses in gear
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quadrant Benchmarks-uploadfromtaptalk1341369259203.jpg  

I ran it and got a 3816

the i remembered i had power saving on duh

I shut powersave, then reboot, then re-ran and got a 4951.
    ..whew much better

ran again and got 4974...
    Last edited by hoovhartid; 07-03-2012 at 10:35 PM. Reason: ran again

It has the same chipset as the Evo/One X, so it should perform very similar. Overall, quadrant is pretty meaningless, and useful only for comparing roms on the same devices.

That said, heres my stock Evo LTE.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quadrant Benchmarks-uploadfromtaptalk1341388848875.jpg  

6783! WTF? HTC One X Tegra 3 TrickDroid ROM... WOW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quadrant Benchmarks-screenshot_2012-12-24-22-06-23.png  

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

From my stock phone

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quadrant Benchmarks-uploadfromtaptalk1356373496447.jpg  

Bone stock:

Quadrant Benchmarks-uploadfromtaptalk1356374950749.jpg

I never put much stock in benchmarks, so I'll delete the app now.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3