1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung S3 sprint Quadrant score

I ran this 4 times and this is the middle score I threw out the highest and lowest US Sprint version
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung S3 sprint Quadrant score-uploadfromtaptalk1341669543823.jpg  
    Retired Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by wurdz921 View Post
    I ran this 4 times and this is the middle score I threw out the highest and lowest US Sprint version
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Very nice. I average between 4900-5050.

Here ran mine once for comparison!

Sent from my Evo LTE using 3g...because Sprint needs to get their collective asses in gear
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung S3 sprint Quadrant score-uploadfromtaptalk1341707916165.jpg  

Yeah here is mine.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung S3 sprint Quadrant score-uploadfromtaptalk1341710567483.jpg  

Default Re: Samsung S3 sprint Quadrant score

Got a 5696, just got the phone.. Kept it stock, added some apps I used on my SGS1 (Epic 4G)

Wow. Pretty good I guess. Why such a disparity?

Sent From My SPH-L710
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung S3 sprint Quadrant score-uploadfromtaptalk1353933927490.jpg  
    Sent From The 3rd Galaxy Via Subspace

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

I just ran this and got a 5941.
    Retired Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by jhill110 View Post
    Wow. Pretty good I guess. Why such a disparity?

Sent From My SPH-L710
    Doing some playing around last night. Installed SetCPU and the Quadrant Benchmarks went down over 1000 points without any settings changes. Even after overclocking to 1.8 with SetCPU it was lower than stock without SetCPU. This was repeated 5 times and the results were the same each time. Apps can effect benchmarks...
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bdc1974 View Post
    I just ran this and got a 5941.
    I ran it two more times and got a 6127 & 6122. Guess I should be happy.

ROM
    AOKP ICS build 38

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    Doing some playing around last night. Installed SetCPU and the Quadrant Benchmarks went down over 1000 points without any settings changes. Even after overclocking to 1.8 with SetCPU it was lower than stock without SetCPU. This was repeated 5 times and the results were the same each time. Apps can effect benchmarks...
    Those numbers look like JB numbers because my quadrant jumped by almost 1000. When I tried to mess with the over clocking settings on the ICS, my numbers went down as well. I guess the kernel slows down the phone, or there wasn't proper voltage given its increased clock speed. My need for speed lagged a lot more when I was over clocked to 1.7 ghz on ICS than it did on stock clock speed on JB.