Gameloft games

xorg

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Am thinking of upgrading ET4G (SG2) to SG3 and have just about every Gameloft game that has been for sale the last year, and a few at full price - a bunch. SG2 runs most of them, how about the SG3, which are incompatible?

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
This is what happens when I load gameloft's site on my gs3.

In case the picture didn't work it says 'we have no games compatible'

Sent from my GS3

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I tried a few of them, they show up in Google Play, they download, they install, but as soon as you start the game for the first time so it can download the massive rest of the game it tells you that the game is not compatible. I am pretty sure they will fix that soon enough, already wrote them an email about it.

Had some issues with Mass Effect infiltrator at first too, it would install, it would download the rest of the game, then crash during the opening sequence. 2 days later there was a patch that fixed it. Dead Space however, still crashes, haven't seen an update for it yet.

Couchchicago

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I tried a few of them, they show up in Google Play, they download, they install, but as soon as you start the game for the first time so it can download the massive rest of the game it tells you that the game is not compatible. I am pretty sure they will fix that soon enough, already wrote them an email about it.

Had some issues with Mass Effect infiltrator at first too, it would install, it would download the rest of the game, then crash during the opening sequence. 2 days later there was a patch that fixed it. Dead Space however, still crashes, haven't seen an update for it yet.

Manny...do you have a European s3...or U.S. version? Because I can't get any of my Gameloft games time work...or even show up!
All I get is a reponose that no games are co compatible! I spent hours just getting to Level 5 (mid-level) only to have my s2 stolen.
I upgraded without knowing that Gameloft has not bothered to update the games I spent my hard earned money on...and from what I've read, it seems that this issue was to have been resolved in June...and now it's July 10th and I have 2 EA games that work...but I really want my FPS games from Gameloft...and soon because U only have 2 weeks to send this phone back and get my s2 again.
Does anyone have any idea what the timeline will be?

Thanks,

Couch

Dave4321

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
There is a graphics wrapper that you can use for games that haven't been updated to work with the gs3. It takes a little work to install, but it works great and actually makes games look better. Requires root. It's called Chainfire 3d. Make sure to google instructions on how to set it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12