Battery life extender for Sammy GSIII

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
OK. Now that I've had a couple of days to evaluate Power Case, I can say that I love it. It's performed flawlessly, and it looks great! It's worth the cost...no matter which seller you purchase it from. So my recommendation stands.

Note: Make sure you pay attention to the user guide. DO NOT plug in your charging cable while Power Case is charging your phone. I don't know how that would affect things, but I wouldn't want to see what that would be.

ibleedbloo

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Do you think you're getting near the 3200mah charging capability? What I mean is if your phone was totally drained would it fill it up about 1 1/2 times? I had an external battery that was advertised at 1950mah but would only charge me about 33% percent.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Do you think you're getting near the 3200mah charging capability? What I mean is if your phone was totally drained would it fill it up about 1 1/2 times? I had an external battery that was advertised at 1950mah but would only charge me about 33% percent.

I let my phone run all the way down to 5% before switching on the Power Case and it charged my phone to 100%. The case was just about drained, but the phone was fully charged.

mb70

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Quick Q. Looking at the pictures of the Power Case, there seems to be some space between the bottom of the phone and the case, doesnt look like a snug fit. Is that just the pic or how i see it? Is it a solid fit? Thanks in advance!

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Quick Q. Looking at the pictures of the Power Case, there seems to be some space between the bottom of the phone and the case, doesnt look like a snug fit. Is that just the pic or how i see it? Is it a solid fit? Thanks in advance!

Must be the photo. Mine fits perfectly at the bottom. That's where the main connection is, the charging port. Could be just the metal trim of the phone that looks like a gap in the photo.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
So, how's it holding up for ya?

It's holding up good. I don't use it everyday; only when I'm not going to be able to use a regular charger. But when I need it, it continues to work great. One thing about it is once the case is fully cover is fully charged, it holds that charge...even when stuffed away in a drawer for a couple of weeks. I still recommend it.

Reactions: Uncle Louie

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
It's holding up good. I don't use it everyday; only when I'm not going to be able to use a regular charger. But when I need it, it continues to work great. One thing about it is once the case is fully cover is fully charged, it holds that charge...even when stuffed away in a drawer for a couple of weeks. I still recommend it.

I looked up at the rest of the thread and didnt see a link to the one you got. Can you share with us the link so we can see exactly what it is you got..

TrueDrooid

May 22, 2010
Visit site
this is great to see and I like the look and functionality. I am still on the ropes of whether or not to get this or just get a spare battery with an external charger

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
If you're rooted and running an aosp rom just flash ktoonzes kernel underclock and undervolt and bam instant savings.

I've been able to pull two days out of my gs3 with regular usage.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz