How do you remove Picasa albums from phone

Gregory Todd

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
no that doesnt work either. for some reason samsung thinks that its important that you should have to view all your picasa albums in the gallery. and google thinks its relevant that you should be able to post your albums on the web by default. who does that?

Anthony Martin3

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Make sure the synching for the Picasa albums is still off, then go into Settings > Application manager. Select the All tab, find Gallery and hit the Clear data button. Next time you open the Gallery, it will take a moment to rebuild it but the Picasa albums should finally be gone.

worked perfectly--- no need to backup. Just the Picasa albums gone

gcaver2

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Go into your gallery. Tap on menu (bottom left). Check items on phone. Picasso pictures will no longer be visible on your gallery.

Gcaver2

John Maurer

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
You might have start there to help me. Where do I find synching with picasa to make sure it is off? Nothing seems to do any good for getting rid of picasa pictures.

Last edited:

John Maurer

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
It took me some time but I finally figured it out. Settings>Google>hold down gmail address>uncheck Sync Picasa Web albums>Go back to settings, application manager, all , click on gallery, then clear the Cashe, not the data. that should remove Picasso pictures and not others pix on your card or phone.

Suryo Probo S

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys :cool: i will help you.. it's easy ! don't hate your phone.. first you must login your google account then go to google + after that select photos option and click albums.. finally select your albums photos when you hate the photos and delete it.. It's Simple Thank You for your attention :cool:

anon(848791)

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys :cool: i will help you.. it's easy ! don't hate your phone.. first you must login your google account then go to google + after that select photos option and click albums.. finally select your albums photos when you hate the photos and delete it.. It's Simple Thank You for your attention :cool:

That works, but how can the picasa account can be removed from sync list?

mihir0505

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
first you go to setting / account / google / click to your mail id / remove sync picasa / then goto application / all / gallary / clear data......and you parmenently scrap picasa album

Jenny Carabantes

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Neverminf it worked im sooo glad go to setting>then click account and sync>then were it says ur gmail look at the bottom of it and make sure it says "sync turned off">click application and go to manage applications>go to all and click on gallery>click clear data>now look at ur gallery...NO MORE PICASA!!!! :)

CM Tam

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I have downloaded some Picasa photo albums to my Samsung S3 using the the Picasa Tool apps. However, I cannot find these albums in the S3 using "My Files" or "File Manager" for maintenance purpose. Grateful if someone could help me to locate these Picasa albums. Thank you.

Amanda Romanach

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
So I cleared data in the gallery app and the picasa albums disappeared for about 1min and then came back to hog my gallery. I dont even upload to google. I dont understand why I have so many. The only thing different is that I swapped my external and internal memory.q

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm