I received my replacement S3 yesterday it had updated stickers all over the packaging the box and on the front of the phone itself. No pictures of it because I didn't do the actual unboxing. Not sure what all has been updated. I do know it is not getting as hot when searching for a signal right now. I haven't gotten that roaming message contantly that I had been getting. The one thing that stands out when I have the phones side by side is the screen brightness. The replacement phone doesn't seem to be as bright, but that is not a problem.
    07-21-2012 12:35 PM
    Well, keep us updated on how it's doing for you!
    07-21-2012 12:55 PM
    Nice .

Like Gator said keep us posted!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    07-21-2012 01:04 PM
    Were you having dropped calls issues? I'll be curious to know if that issue is improved and also if you notice a difference with data speeds.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
    07-21-2012 02:13 PM
    Were you having dropped calls issues? I'll be curious to know if that issue is improved and also if you notice a difference with data speeds.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
    I have had only 1 dropped call since I've had it (1 week) and that's because I was in the middle of BFE and every phone I have used drops calls there. My data speeds are twice that of the SII was. Well, that's stretching it but much faster nonetheless.
    07-21-2012 04:10 PM
    Yes I started having more and more dropped calls. All my problems starting on or around July 15th. I got the phone on June 21. Some tell me it was probably the update that caused my problems. I don't know.
    07-21-2012 05:38 PM
    I received my replacement phone Tuesday. I had the Insurance it took a little more than a week. I received a brand new SIII. I had my phone come up missing after having it for a week. I was disappointed. But glad I got the Insurance just had to pay the deductible. So glad I did the Insurance despite the increase to 11 dollars. Definitely worth it for the first year of ownership. Glad you got yours too.
    07-21-2012 05:49 PM
    hopefully this one works out better for you!
    07-21-2012 07:37 PM
    I received my replacement S3 yesterday it had updated stickers all over the packaging the box and on the front of the phone itself. No pictures of it because I didn't do the actual unboxing. Not sure what all has been updated. I do know it is not getting as hot when searching for a signal right now. I haven't gotten that roaming message contantly that I had been getting. The one thing that stands out when I have the phones side by side is the screen brightness. The replacement phone doesn't seem to be as bright, but that is not a problem.
    What did the updated stickers say?
    07-22-2012 12:20 AM
    why did you get a replacement in the first place?
    07-22-2012 03:05 AM
    I believe he said that it was lost.
    eyecon82 likes this.
    07-22-2012 03:22 AM
    Thanks!
    07-22-2012 03:24 AM
    why did you get a replacement in the first place?
    The phone was replaced due to overheating, the inability to hold 3g or 4g connection, and more dropped calls than I have ever had.
    07-23-2012 12:23 PM
    What did the updated stickers say?
    the stickers just said 'updated'. Not sure what all was updated. I don't use the search so I can't tell you if it changed or not.
    07-23-2012 12:25 PM
    So far so good with a half day gone I still have 61% battery life left. That's all with about 50 text, 20 emails and moderate surfing cnn, fb, nytimes, and usatoday. Also had about six calls that lasted on average about 7 minutes.
    07-23-2012 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD