1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Yellow tint

Is anyone having an issue with the screen being yellowish when viewing a white background??? i have a screen protector on so im wondering if that is causing the yellow tint i see....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Yellow tint

Quote Originally Posted by dbrides View Post
    Is anyone having an issue with the screen being yellowish when viewing a white background??? i have a screen protector on so im wondering if that is causing the yellow tint i see....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    It could be the screen protector but it also could be an issue with the display you have as a manufacturer defect. You know I have an issue with my screen that it shows black "crack" marks in black background but when viewing on any other type of background its not there, so it might be a manufacturers defect but who knows.

no yellow tint here...

I don't have Sprint Galaxy S3 because I live in Europe but S3 nevertheless. My phone has a yellow tint on its screen when viewed straight. But when I tilt the phone a bit to any direction the hue changes to neutral. I find this very annoying because I usually look straight to the screen and the colors seem a bit "dirty" that way..