Battery Life Since Upgrade

cdemot02

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Is mine the only that has had their battery life plummet since the upgrade? My Android OS usage has gone sky high. I have pretty much everything disabled you can including Svoice.

naes

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Sheesh everyone is averaging 16 hours while I'm stuck on iPhone with about half the battery life -_- I'm bitter

Last edited:

equishd

May 20, 2012
Visit site
It might be an app you have on your phone. Mine has taken a hit Deff not getting 16hr tho.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

amazin1988

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
ive been getting about 20 hours a day disabling the stuff i don't use and deleting i apps i don't use when i go to clear ram it usually at 382mb/1.62gb so i take it that pretty good to and that's with textings web and voice calls so i charge once a day another thing to i let my phone fully die before sticking it on the charger and i do not use it while charging but there's lots of ways to save battery you just have to experiment with your phone

mechanismclear

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Before the update i averaged about 14 to 16 hours,after the update im averaging about 24 hours with at least 30 to 35 percent left before battery is completely dead! (just plugged it up to charge for today and it was 24hrs 48mins and 19sec at 37% battery left,im lovin this phone!)

CorruptionDee

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

I haven't updated my software since I first bought the phone on July 1st. With that said, my battery has left much to be desired. My battery drains without using it. It isn't dramatic, but it goes from 100% to 97% with no use. I'm wondering if the update will improve my battery life. I'm currently rooted rooted, and was wondering what brightness levels you guys are using. I refuse to use power saver and have my brightness at less than 50%. Thanks in advance.

footballbanker

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
My battery life has been absolutely horrible since the update to say the least. I was at 96% and after 7 hours I was down to 5%. I was at work and not on my phone besides the 20 min phone call I took on lunch. I listended to a couple of songs on youtube and visited a couple webpages. Thats it. I don't understand how I went form being on a single charge for well over 20 hours and still having 30% left to this!

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
My battery life has been absolutely horrible since the update to say the least. I was at 96% and after 7 hours I was down to 5%. I was at work and not on my phone besides the 20 min phone call I took on lunch. I listended to a couple of songs on youtube and visited a couple webpages. Thats it. I don't understand how I went form being on a single charge for well over 20 hours and still having 30% left to this!

Same here. My battery life was uber. Now, it's PATHETIC.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante