Am i the only one that likes the stock browser?

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I like the stock browser. First went to chrome cause of the bookmark sync, but found out the stock browser syncs with my chrome bookmarks to.

I tried all others but kept coming back to the stock browser,

tdoom15

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I used it for a day and didnt like it. Tried opera hd and opera mini, then dolphin mini, and finally dolphin HD and am very happy with it. I find that it lets me tap the screen less often and it was more intuitive to me, which is the reason I like it.

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I prefer the stock browser also. I use dolphin for some things, but stock for the most part. It just does what I need it to do.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Im still waiting for someone to get a sense 4 browser ported over... Love its text wrap and it syncs bookmarks as well

Sent from my Sprint GS3

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I like it because of the gesture controls. Check out ICS Browser+ which takes the stock browser and adds lots of cool features. One of my favorite ones is permanently selecting what agent I am using. I.E. Desktop, Android, iPhone, etc.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
haven't even tried stock now that I think about it. Got my android phone and just knew I had to get chrome lol. (Big customer computer fanatic here.chrome is the most helpful computer program ice ever used. Yes more helpful than Microsoft office. Lol. I'm very ignorant in terms of the browser. Apparently. Dolphin browser is nice and fast too which is actually closer to desktop chrome in terms of design and plug-ins? Eh. Guess it never really mattered. Chrome just add the coolness factor to my S3

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
haven't even tried stock now that I think about it. Got my android phone and just knew I had to get chrome lol. (Big customer computer fanatic here.chrome is the most helpful computer program ice ever used. Yes more helpful than Microsoft office. Lol. I'm very ignorant in terms of the browser. Apparently. Dolphin browser is nice and fast too which is actually closer to desktop chrome in terms of design and plug-ins? Eh. Guess it never really mattered. Chrome just add the coolness factor to my S3

Chrome on the desktop is nice. But I see nothing about the phone version i really like.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance