cant log on to gmail

dwb3838

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Everytime I try to log on to google or gmail it says wrong password this just started yesterday and I keep getting an error in my notification bar saying problem with your google account .

trunkmonkey1972

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Have you checked your account on a different device or computer?
Make sure your phone is still linked to your Google account. Last triple check you're typing password correctly by typing it elsewhere and copying and pasting it into Google password field. You also can set passwords to be visible when typed - settings 》security 》make passwords visible

dwb3838

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Have tried on a computer and another phone still won't work . I had an old gmail address and couldn't remember the password so I made a new address and everytime I put my new address in and password the old username keeps popping back up . It just started all this yesterday .

dwb3838

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Finally got it fixed my son went on his phone and logged on to the account and it worked . He has a different phone which I won't name but it worked . Don't know what happen cause I never log out but it kept asking for password and said it was wrong . Thanks for the help .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae