Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Default Amazon has the sprint S3 for $119

http://wireless.amazon.com/dp/B00894K248/ref=as_li_tf_tl?_encoding=UTF8&tag=passwird-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00894K248[/URL]
    The above link from bfads.net has the sprint version on sale for new customers only

Default Re: Amazon has the sprint S3 for $119

Heck, I had an upgrade coming so I went to best buy and traded in my E4GT for the S3. They gave me 150 bucks for it so my price for upgrade was 50 bucks plus tax. Can't beat it!

Too bad I don't have an upgrade... Damn

I was upgrade eligible yesterday. Got it at lunch for $129 at Nebraska Furniture Mart. $10 isn't too much of a premium for immediate gratification.

I had about $200 worth of gift cards and points from my Amazon credit card, and I intended to use it all when the Sprint GS3 launched. $149 for new customers, and $179 for upgraders.

Too bad Best Buy has the exclusive on the white Galaxy S3, and the closest store only had the blue ones in stock.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2