I recently broke my iphone 4. and decided that upon the break i would leave the horribly expensive att and join sprint. while yes the data reception is a bit slower then im used to, overall it does the trick. and its much easier on my wallet.
i won't lie i flip flop back and forth between android phones and iphones at least once a year. back and forth, and this time it was time for something a little more fun then an iphone and i went with the S3. its a beautiful looking device.
however im having some issues..
1.my particular device seems to have reset itself a few times this week.
2. why does my front camera take such blurry pictures?
3. the instragram app always makes me resize photos instead of using the entire photo, can i fix that?
4. i have text message typing speed of an extremely skilled typist. and the messaging app lags for me, it doesn't keep up to the speed at which i need to be typing, im currently using chomp sms with the same issue.
any suggestions for anything? please help!
i've only bought the phone a week ago. and i have few days still for the exchange policy. if i can't find a fix, my gs3 may be a thing of the past and i may be returning to my trusty iphone...
1) No idea why yours is doing this as I have yet to see mine reset.
2) The front camera is a 2.0 mega pixel camera. For what it is, I was actually impressed with the quality of it. Have you ever seen the other photos taken with the front facing cameras? They are not only blurry, but they are grainy as well.
3) I do not use instragram so sorry
4) Try using a different keyboard from the play store like swiftkey that everybody raves about.