1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My signal in places is horrible

I'm in my house with one bar. My evo always had 2 or 3 and my wife's I phone on sprint had more bars.

Default Re: My signal in places is horrible

mine is the same way i think samsung has week radios in them plus the new update lg8 hasnt help any plus i can be next to my wifi and only have one bar when my dads iphone has full bars so i think samsung g3 isnt all that awesome

well thats what i was told from sprint

Quote Originally Posted by msoprano13 View Post
    I'm in my house with one bar. My evo always had 2 or 3 and my wife's I phone on sprint had more bars.
    It is not meaningful to compare "bars" across two different phone designs. "Bars" are arbitrary units with no standardized scientific definition. So different OEMs map different increments of received signal strength, commonly measured as dBm, to different numbers of "bars." We might as well call them unicorns.
    Thanked by:
    ihbsbA 

You can request an airrave from sprint. They don't charge monthly for it (anymore)
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I'm just beginning to think this phone is not that good either . It's laggy, the signal looks week and the auto screen brightness isn't all that.

I'm beginning to regret switching from the lte and upgrading all together. I should have kept my old evo and waited for the new I phone or windows phone.

Hopefully things will improve.

A small minority come on here talking about laggy S3's. There's some things you can do for that.
    Look for tips and tricks thread, and change some needless settings.
    Or, bring it back to sprint, show them that it's laggy, and see if they will swap it.
    Unlike a lot of other people, I've never had a problem with Sprint's customer service.
    Just don't walk in the store with the attitude like these people purposely sold you a crappy phone.