dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I just did a little research on the OP. She is defiantly a tech nerd, she even said this in 1 of her posts....Well I am a electronic geek, I have the Asus ee tablet, xoom Wi-Fi only tablet, iPad 2, Samsung tablet Wi-Fi only 7 in. And now the Google nexus 7 tablet along with my White, Sexy galaxy S3 phone. And if the note 2 comes to Sprint I will be getting that as well or the galaxy note 10.1Sent from my White, Sexy S3.

A few posts before that, she talked about rooting and she didn't know what that was.
I think she THINKS what she said was right, but I think she is just a little confused.
But then again, with all those "toys", I'd be confused too.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I just did a little research on the OP. She is defiantly a tech nerd, she even said this in 1 of her posts....Well I am a electronic geek, I have the Asus ee tablet, xoom Wi-Fi only tablet, iPad 2, Samsung tablet Wi-Fi only 7 in. And now the Google nexus 7 tablet along with my White, Sexy galaxy S3 phone. And if the note 2 comes to Sprint I will be getting that as well or the galaxy note 10.1Sent from my White, Sexy S3.

A few posts before that, she talked about rooting and she didn't know what that was.
I think she THINKS what she said was right, but I think she is just a little confused.
But then again, with all those "toys", I'd be confused too.

After reading the first paragraph of all her "toys", I now have a headache. Thanks!! :p