Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Default HMM... LTE Coming?

I just switched from a Nexus 4G to the Galaxy S3. Over the last day and a half since the switch my data has been dropping in and out (mostly out) I called Sprint 3 times and reprovisioned the device but each time data would fail again after about an hour. Today I went through the same process with another CSR and we couldn't get data working. He then looked and saw a service bulletin for Flagstaff (where I live) for work being done on the towers for LTE conversion. I wonder if he was blowing smoke, or if this is actually true.

For the record the error I get is the classic Error #67: Registration Failure, and when attempting to Update PRL or Profile I get an immediate data failure message. I can do a ##DATA# and get it running temporarily but it always fails again after an hour or so.

LTE in a market before Verizon? I can only hope.

Default Re: HMM... LTE Coming?

I have not been getting that message, but I have been getting some crappy *** speeds. I ran a speed test, and speeds were under 1mbs