• 3 Post By smooches680
  • 1 Post By ScandaLeX
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2,814 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock...for now

Default New Device Colors On Sprint?

With the announcement that new colors are coming, and me on the cusp of upgrading to an S III this weekend, anyone know if Sprint has any of the new colors? (I posted the Samsung link and not the AC article because it shows both front and back)

I hope they have the silver in 32GB! I am thinking my wife might fancy the brown.
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch->Samsung GS3 16GB Pebble Blue

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

I want black.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Hatren likes this.
    Retired Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by djjr50 View Post
    With the announcement that new colors are coming, and me on the cusp of upgrading to an S III this weekend, anyone know if Sprint has any of the new colors? (I posted the Samsung link and not the AC article because it shows both front and back)

I hope they have the silver in 32GB! I am thinking my wife might fancy the brown.
    I didn't see a silver... I wish they had the black one when I ordered.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    2,814 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock...for now

Default Re: New Device Colors On Sprint?

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    I didn't see a silver... I wish they had the black one when I ordered.
    Sorry. Its Titanium Grey. That has my name all over it...pending they dont announce the Note 2 available on Sprint at IFA.
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch->Samsung GS3 16GB Pebble Blue

Sorry. Its Titanium Grey. That has my name all over it...pending they dont announce the Note 2 available on Sprint at IFA.
    I got the white marble, but think the brown would have been cool, too.
    Sprint Galaxy S4 - White - Android 4.2.2
    Sprint Galaxy S3 - White - Android 4.1.2 (backup)
    Google Nexus 7 2013 - Android 4.3
    Sprint GNex - Android 4.2.1 - Retired
    Asus TF700T - Android 4.2.1
    Motorola Xoom - Android 4.1.2 - Retired

When I got mine, I had two choices...White or Blue. I chose Blue.

But with news of these very cool different colors, it makes me want to biotchslap Samsung for not offering these at launch.

I want the black or titanium grey. Grey looks sweet and would match my Samsung series 7 Chronos laptop to a T!

I wish Sprint had the Titanium Gray when I was getting my S3. It looks awesome!

I have the sexy white Samsung galaxy S3 phone and I love it and it matches my Samsung galaxy note 10.1 in which I also have the white one, now if Sprint gets the Samsung galaxy note 2, I will also get that in white.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

I'm thinking the brown one looks sweet and totally different than what is out there now.
    I too am up for bich slapping Samsung at not offering these colors at launch.
    Sent from my SCH-I535
    Last edited by wiscottsin; 08-28-2012 at 09:36 PM.

That black looks awesome.

Sent from my SPH-L710
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Global Posts
    2,814 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock...for now

Just saw the Note 2 in the Titanium Grey and it has reaffirmed my lust for that color! My friend at my local Sprint retailer hasnt heard that they would be getting any additional colors. In fact, I was the first person who told him about it. That sucks! Guess I might be getting a blue one this weekend if I cant hold out for the Note 2 on Sprint (I'm highly doubtful) or hear about the availability of the other colors.

Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by smooches680 View Post
    I have the sexy white Samsung galaxy S3 phone and I love it and it matches my Samsung galaxy note 10.1 in which I also have the white one, now if Sprint gets the Samsung galaxy note 2, I will also get that in white.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    Great minds think alike!!!!!
    Thanked by:
    ihbsbA 
    Uncle Louie likes this.

I was just about to buy a galaxy until i saw this! now i want to wait and hopefully sprint gets black and silver!

Global Posts
    798 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
    Great minds think alike!!!!!
    Totally agree, white is hot! But I'm a girl.

Sent wirelessly VIA Tapatalk.

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

ohh I wish they had black when I got my s3 that's sexy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

Problem is, is that Sprint has a passion for making phones look different with good and bad results. Like the touch diamond. The original back was so cool, but nooooooo sprint made the back look ...well ya know.

But with these new sammy colors, they are awsome! But with Sprints track record and to be different from the other carriers, they'll take the grey one and stripe it with red. Then make the bottom half a different shade of grey than the top that doesn't match anything. Then they will throw in a kickstand that's chrome to make it really unique.....

Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by EVO_girl View Post
    Totally agree, white is hot! But I'm a girl.

Sent wirelessly VIA Tapatalk.
    And so am I.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator352 View Post
    When I got mine, I had two choices...White or Blue. I chose Blue.

But with news of these very cool different colors, it makes me want to biotchslap Samsung for not offering these at launch.

I want the black or titanium grey. Grey looks sweet and would match my Samsung series 7 Chronos laptop to a T!
    I might end up buying the grey one. Currently, I have the blue one, which I like better than the white one, but for some reason when I bought it from Amazon as an upgrade, Sprint did not count it as an upgrade. So, I might just buy the grey one for $200 dollars and sell my blue one for $300 or $400 on ebay.
    Retired Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by garcia_jx View Post
    I might end up buying the grey one. Currently, I have the blue one, which I like better than the white one, but for some reason when I bought it from Amazon as an upgrade, Sprint did not count it as an upgrade. So, I might just buy the grey one for $200 dollars and sell my blue one for $300 or $400 on ebay.
    I wish I got that lucky... I would love to have an extra upgrade.

ROM
    clean rom ics

SInce most people slap of a case on the phone right away, does the color really matter

I'm working on my procrastination issues, you just wait and see!
    If at first you don't succeed, then sky driving is not for you.
    Retired Ambassador

unless you use clear cases....
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Global Posts
    2,814 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock...for now

As you can probably tell from the signature, I went for the GS 3 today since no promise of those new colors were announced. I sprung for the pebble blue and son a case will cover it so I guess doesn't matter that much.

Sent from my Sprint GS3 using Android Central Forums

they always do this to me, i love the garnet red, that is sexy

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkChic View Post
    they always do this to me, i love the garnet red, that is sexy
    Your avatar is disturbing.......

Although, I noticed there are 4 shots that were missed. 5 hit but only 2 potentially for DOA status. The other three woulda' screwed up that right shoulder....
    Last edited by Gator352; 09-04-2012 at 06:26 PM.

As you can probably tell from the signature, I went for the GS 3 today since no promise of those new colors were announced. I sprung for the pebble blue and son a case will cover it so I guess doesn't matter that much.

Sent from my Sprint GS3 using Android Central Forums
    I use an OB Defender while at work for the week. But on Friday night, that puppy comes off and it go naked Sometimes though, if I'm going to do something other than lounging like mowing the yard, I'll slap on my Seidio Active just for a little protection.