S voice has no sound

aznberry

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys,

My S voice seems to work off and on. Sometimes there is no voice sound..

Mic symbol is on already.

Any ideas??

Thanks again!

Eric16

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I wish I knew also. I just got the phone last night and can't figure it out. It speaks inn every language but English

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

mobdad

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Seems to be a bug. Last time I just pressed the icon to the left of the mic, but tonight I tried it and it didn't work. No voice tonight. It's a good thing that it's a worthless app even when the voice is working. Have a feeling Google Now will be a much better app.

fupayme

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Mine too will not speak in English. Spanish is working. Does anyone thing that this might have been a background type update after the Apple trial? I hope not.

Bavallone

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I thought it was just me. I was searching all around the forums last night for a fix and the only idea I saw was to clear the app data cache. I tried that and it doesn't work.

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Reading on a few other boards, it supposedly has something to do with a Samsung server. It appears that it isn't just Sprint ones as the board I found was about other versions. I guess depending on the language spoken that determines which server it uses.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, mine quit as well. It works for the most part it but it just doesn't want to speak.

If I use my bluetooth...like I do everyday...It would always repeat back the caller I said to call. Now it just beeps.

Starting to think sammy needs to hire better software developers for sammy's own apps.

fupayme

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Update...
She speaks again, although she sounds different, almost as if she is sick. But she talks again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freyon77