Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Force Roam App

Oh and never mind about my previous post in this thread.. I was wrong .

Buddy at work showed me this trick.. Guess we learn something new everyday

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

How do you manually tell the phone to use a different PRL file?

I looked in the forum rules, and didn't see anything that I thought my prohibit uploading a PRL file (except that you might need to zip it). But send a PM to a moderator to be sure.
    Last edited by meyerweb; 02-08-2013 at 06:07 PM.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

The only problem with Roam Control is that it doesn't always Roam to Verizon, in my area it usually roam to Metro PCS which is as slow sprint 3G...is there a way to select which network to roam to?

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by wess580 View Post
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    ???
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    I actually just forced roam on my phone without root or an app. I have the Verizon PRL profile and I just manually tell my phone to use it.. Then it uses Verizon and roams with them. When I am done and want to use Sprint's network I just go to my phone status and update the PRL and it will go back to Sprint. I simply just swap the Verizon PRL in when I want to use the roam and bam.

I would host the file here.. But.. Is it against forum rules? Don't think so but I don't want to be banned.

edit: as you can see they were funny with the PRL number lol.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    Finally loaded a Verizon prl, I wish sprint 3G could even give half the speed that Verizon is giving me even while roaming..
    (top screen Verizon, bottom Sprint)
    Force Roam App-uploadfromtaptalk1363070758093.jpg
    Force Roam App-uploadfromtaptalk1363070786510.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12