[SPRINT] "OFFICIAL" JellyBean Discussion

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
With everyone's mind turning towards JellyBean, I thought it a good idea to try and keep it confined to a single thread.

Post all of your rumors, speculation, whining, complaining and disgust over how the JellyBean release is going, here.

There is no reason to post more than a single thread. When it comes out. There will be several more threads I will open for the same purpose.

Thanks

Edit: JellyBean is now available... Thread is open for general discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: [SPRINT] "OFFICIAL" JellyBean Speculation

I want my MTV....wait...Jelly BEAN!!!! Now!

I also want cake, pie, new bluetooth, and.........

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes when is my jelly bean update coming :mad: I want it now. Please hurry and come to my phone.

Sent from my White, Sexy S3.

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site

Are we sticking to a song theme? If that's the case then: I'll tell you what i want... What i really really want....i wanna i wanna.. Jelly bean for my evo!

Sent from my LTEVO using Android Central Forums

ce2dope

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Jellybean Coming First Week of October for Sprint

Talked to a managing tech at Sprint (buddy of mine since grade school), and he said an internal memo released this week said that the Jellybean release for GS3 is set for the first week in October. So, there you have it.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: Jellybean Coming First Week of October for Sprint

That would be awesome :D

Sent from my Amaze-balls Samsung Galaxy S3 :)

Eric16

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

No offense but I don't trust any Sprint employee. After 2 weeks ago my wife had 2 different ppl from 2 different stores say you can take the battery out if the evo lte and that it works on wimax, so that did it for me. Plus all the other stuff over the years they have said. Samsung and Sprint have known to be VERY SLOW so we will see. I hope he is right.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site

I hope the OP is right, but Eric16 makes a good point about Sprint and Samsung being slow. I won't comment on the reliability of the people that work at Sprint since the OP said it was his friend that told him. I think most of us who have been with Sprint a long time will take what they say with a grain of salt. But I still hope the OP is right.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Every major update has these rumors and speculation. There are always the Sprint buddy reports... Please do not open another thread about when will JellyBean be released by Sprint or report a date some source gave you.

All posts discussing when JellyBean will be released belong here.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=206922[Sprint] ?Official" JellyBean Speculation Thread

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site

My buddy that has a brother that is married to the cousin of the neighbor's friend of a Sprint's store manager confirmed that Jelly Bean will be definitely released prior to the announcement of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

There you have It folks, you can now rest and go on with your Other Important Matters

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site

I was told of a skittles update coming, but I'm sure the sprint rep was confused

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

Well, since we just got an update (LI13), I don't think JB is coming in 2 weeks. I'm guessing January 2013.