Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Default Re: Well, cracked my screen. What are my options?

Quote Originally Posted by jbrownskunk View Post
    I just filed a claim with assurance to replace the phone because of a broken screen the simply shipping a me another at a cost of 150 bucks
    So $150 with insurance (on top of $11 a month), or $180 for a straight repair. I think I'll take my chances without insurance.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.

ROM
    clean rom ics

It depends on what insurance you get. I have best buy. $9 per month And no copay.

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk HD
    If at first you don't succeed, then sky driving is not for you.

Never say Never. You just jinxed yourself.. LOL I have carried cell phones for 12 years. I had the Iphone for two years, never dropped it once. I upgraded to the Samsung galaxy s3 in November. Exactly 30 days to the day I bought it,I dropped it getting out of my car. Accidents happen. I also had it fall of the elliptical at my gym last night when i raised my towell to dry my face off . The short earphones pulled the phone off the stand it was safely sitting on.

Hi

Do u know how do i add the protection plan?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LMychajluk View Post
    Been a bit over 2 months. I'm willing to pay if necessary, but can I get an 'Samsung authorized' repair?
    Did you by any chance buy it with an Amex or Discover? if you did you are covered for breakage for the first 90 days.

Which plan sprints or best buy if your looking for sprints every march they do open enrollment for there protection plan if you want best buys theres cover everything but lost or stolen device reply to this post and I would tell you how to get there plan well after 30 days and without having to purchase

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app

excuse me LMychajluk and evo girl you both are a pair of cheeky bas***ds if you called my kids a rugrat or brat id personally come and see to you the way your treating people is rediculas you shouldnt be aloud to post on this and for your information accidents happen out of noones fault i hope you both loss your phones and are unable to get another replacment because you have forgotten your insurance hahaha now get that up you go away and do all of us a favour pair of stuck up twats
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12