- 16 Posts
Found a dead pixel. Worth exchanging for a new one?
Hi, I've had my Galaxy S3 since launch and I noticed about two days ago that there is a dead pixel near the middle of the screen. It's been bothering me since then and I was wondering if it was worth exchanging for a new one. The reason why is because I'm afraid that more dead pixels might pop up during the course of the phone's usage. Also, if there is a way to fix it that would be appreciated as well.
- 09-12-2012, 07:52 PM #2
- 09-12-2012, 09:22 PM #3
- 09-15-2012, 02:35 PM #4
- 09-15-2012, 02:37 PM #5
- By Plucknbach in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2011, 11:30 AM
- By LilTmac2003 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 15Last Post: 07-21-2011, 12:43 PM
- By wetwaterdog in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2011, 09:18 PM
- By PainKiller in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2010, 07:21 PM
- By TBolt in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 103Last Post: 05-23-2010, 10:56 AM