- 1 Posts
soft brick help please
i have a stock galaxy s3... sprint version... it is rooted but stock rom and kernel.....
i accidently flashed a bad rom and soft bricked it. i can open downloader and recovery... i downloaded the stock rom zip. and i have odin open but i cant figure out how to push the stock rom to the device with odin... when i browse for the file zip file it wont show up???
someone suggested adb but that looks to confusing to me and i would like to just push the file with odin.... can anyone help me out plz???
- 09-19-2012, 11:11 PM #2
- By N16HTSTALKER in forum HTC Evo Shift 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 04-02-2012, 02:19 AM
- By DarthCivicus in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 25Last Post: 05-25-2011, 09:10 PM
- By RoguEbear in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2011, 05:05 PM
- By RoguEbear in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2011, 05:05 PM
- By dumpedduce in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 28Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:29 PM