Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do I download a message?

I received an e-mail with an apk attachment. I try to save the APK file, but I get an alert that states I must first download the message before I can download the attachment. So, how do I download the message? When I go to save the APK file, can I specify where the application should be installed to?

ROM
    Stock / Stock

Default Re: How do I download a message?

go the the play store and the app you need is called Save My Attach its made by Alexa and the icon looks like a little pink 3.5 floppy disk. Once you install it go to your e-mail tap the attachment and tell it where you want to save your attachment.

Good luck! If there is anything else I can help you with just let me know and I will do my best to help you!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I installed save my attach, but still get a prompt the message must be downloaded before I can save the attachment. 'Save my attach' does not show up in the list of installed apps. So, how do I download a message?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Any help on this? I to have the same problem. I get emails with a movie or video clip and it says I must first download the message. I downloaded save attachment as well but even still when I try to save the attachment it says I must first download the message.

Any help?