will an unlocked samsung galaxy s3 work on at&t?
Sorry if this is a noob question but I was wondering if it is possible to unlock a sprint samsung galaxy s3 and use it on At&t's network? Is this possible? I found a cheap deal on the phone but I am not with sprint so not sure if I should buy it. Let me know, Thanks
- 09-26-2012, 07:27 PM #2
Re: will an unlocked samsung galaxy s3 work on at&t?
My bad I am new to the forums. I was looking for the fastest response as I literally only had 10 minutes to decide if I should buy the thing lol.
so yes it was necessary mwahahah. Thanks for the quick response in the other thread, appreciate it.
- 09-26-2012, 08:48 PM #4
- By cckgz4 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 18Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:53 AM
- By Ultra50#WP in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 14Last Post: 07-28-2013, 08:19 PM
- By saurob9 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2012, 12:21 PM
- By skyview05 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2012, 04:14 PM
- By amazingjay in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 11Last Post: 12-22-2011, 12:04 AM