- 392 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How do I add an app to the home screen?
I'd like to add a shortcut for Pandora and Google Maps to the home screen. I long pressed on the home screen and selected the option 'add to home screen.' From there, I selected Apps, and then I selected Pandora. This method opened the application rather than adding a shortcut to it. I ended up with a Pandora widget on the homescreen below the clock/weather widget. I don't know if there is room to add another row of icons on the home screen, but would like to add the Google Maps so I don't have to select it from the list of applications each time.
- 10-04-2012, 12:05 AM #2
- By herbmmm in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2011, 11:35 PM
- By Smokexz in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 14Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:48 PM
- By buffee in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2010, 10:23 PM
- By Underworld54 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 10-07-2010, 07:51 PM
- By fmichigan in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2010, 06:27 PM