- 50 Posts
Stock AccuWeather Clock Widget
The stock AccuWeather Clock widget frequently redraws very slowly when returning to the homescreen. In fact, no matter what the weather is, it briefly shows the "sunny" icon in the corner prior to refreshing to show the current conditions. Does this happen to anyone else? You would think that Samsung would optimize a stock widget better than this!
I hope Jellybean / Project Butter clears this up, as it is annoying to watch it happen on a flagship device!
- 10-04-2012, 04:39 PM #2
- By SEAKevin in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 8Last Post: 04-27-2011, 12:47 PM
- By dankblaze in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 38Last Post: 02-01-2011, 06:07 PM
- By uminchu in forum HTC HeroReplies: 46Last Post: 04-21-2010, 05:09 PM
- By Woolly Mammoth in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2009, 01:40 PM
- By fireboy6275 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2009, 01:27 PM