Getting my Galaxy s3 tomorrow

bser

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I have been a verizon customer since I got my first android (a droid 2 global). I have had nothing but locked down moto/vzw phones. D2G, bionic, Razr and Droid 4. So this is going to be a new experience for me. Any tips and pointers would be greatly appreciated. I have almost always used a personally hacked up version of stock so a link or info on where to find a stock deodexed rom would be excellent.
Thanks again.
Sent from my DROID4 using Android Central Forums

minnieusa

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I got my galaxy III 2 days ago. one thing I found out the stock browser automatically reduces and dims light viewing a good 20%. I changed the browser to dolphin and the brightness is the same now as the rest of the phone. I also thought I had a problem with connecting with internet and was shown how to slide down from the top of the phone and you will see all these settings. make sure the data display is tapped. going through all the settings is a must. beware there is so much bloatware on this thing.
Sent from my AT100 using Android Central Forums

mmaria452

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I've had sprint galaxy lll since day one and I love it.. it has many short cuts. U can slide 2 fingers across from left to right&it takes a screen shot..even using ur palm takes screenshot.get the manual on Samsung site. I love mines even though I haven't experience the whole affects of fone Til sprint puts LTE towers .:banghead::cool:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

bser

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I know all about bloatware. Lol. The great thing about ICS is you can disable it in your app settings. All i need is a link to the most current files that i will need to trow a stock deodex rom on it. I have never had to use odin, or had a phone with an unlockable bootloader. All my phones have been locked down moto's. Just need some advice.

Sent from my DROID4 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair