- 371 Posts
S voice questions
I occassionally use the S voice, and I've noticed a couple of things with it.
If I say, open web browser Android Central | Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers, it appears to try and open the web browser to that page, but ultimately S voice crashes. The same thing happens if I ask it to open the web browser and go to community.sprint.com. It does seem to be capable of opening the web browser and going to Google or Yahoo.
Frequently, I get a 'network error' when it is trying to process something I said.
I assume that in these instances where I am getting a network error or the s voice is crashing, it's because the request is too complicated to process?
- 10-05-2012, 11:01 AM #2
Re: S voice questions
I've run into the same issues, but what I figure it to be is related to the connection S Voice makes to the web. Since S Voice is reliant on communication with its servers for answers and information, if it can't get the information it relays a "Network Error: Please Try Again" alert. I don't think getting to the web page is the issue, its that S Voice needs some fine tuning.
- By scooz16 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2010, 08:42 PM
- By herbmmm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2010, 11:23 AM
- By Brett in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2009, 07:25 AM
- By SquawkTalkWireless in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2009, 09:17 AM
- By p4trickh#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:21 PM