1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S voice questions

I occassionally use the S voice, and I've noticed a couple of things with it.

If I say, open web browser Android Central | Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers, it appears to try and open the web browser to that page, but ultimately S voice crashes. The same thing happens if I ask it to open the web browser and go to community.sprint.com. It does seem to be capable of opening the web browser and going to Google or Yahoo.

Frequently, I get a 'network error' when it is trying to process something I said.

I assume that in these instances where I am getting a network error or the s voice is crashing, it's because the request is too complicated to process?

Default Re: S voice questions

I've run into the same issues, but what I figure it to be is related to the connection S Voice makes to the web. Since S Voice is reliant on communication with its servers for answers and information, if it can't get the information it relays a "Network Error: Please Try Again" alert. I don't think getting to the web page is the issue, its that S Voice needs some fine tuning.