Just inttroducing myself. Also have a quick question, when i get a text or email alert and read them Why does the number not dissappear from the icons? I mean is there a setting? They do disapear after restarting the phone.
Still enjoying the phone after being a long time blackberry user tho. Thanks in advance for help on this matter
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
- 10-08-2012, 06:09 AM #2
Re: New here.
Welcome to the forums!
Are you just hitting the home button after reading text/email, or are you using the back button? Sometimes, just hitting the home button doesn't refresh the count.
Go into settings, application manager, select all on top right and scroll down to email and clear cache and data. Do the same for messaging. That should work. If not, let us know!
- 10-08-2012, 06:54 AM #3
- 10-08-2012, 08:06 AM #5
- 10-08-2012, 05:50 PM #7
Re: New here.
This app works well and it's free.
I personally use My Backup Pro, but to use all features...you have to pay for it. I personally have not had this problem your describing so I'm runnin' blind here!! Give us time to fix this....we.will get it....I promise....
EDIT: You can also try removing the widgets/apps off your home screen....clear cache/data....then put them back....
- By MSK01 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2009, 05:19 PM
- By gigajoe84 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2009, 08:36 AM
- By Tmak04 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 12-10-2009, 04:27 PM
- By DarkUncle in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:25 AM
- By schnergun in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2009, 07:21 PM