1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default MAPSamsungService crashing when trying to delete text messages sync'd from iPhone

I have successfully deleted individual SMS threads, but certain ones seem to cause the Messaging service to hang/crash permanently when attempting to delete. It says 'Deleting..' then freezes, forcing restart to get back.

Is there any way to delete SMS via file browser? I want to delete all of them.
    Sent from my Galecksee S3.

Global Posts
    832 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]

Default Re: MAPSamsungService crashing when trying to delete text messages sync'd from iPhone

What is MAPServiceSamsung?? It uses like 4%-5% of my battery and I don't even know what it is lol...

ROM
    LIH Jelly Bean Leak

Default Re: MAPSamsungService crashing when trying to delete text messages sync'd from iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by dizlmonsta View Post
    I have successfully deleted individual SMS threads, but certain ones seem to cause the Messaging service to hang/crash permanently when attempting to delete. It says 'Deleting..' then freezes, forcing restart to get back.

Is there any way to delete SMS via file browser? I want to delete all of them.

Did you try to delete all threads at once? Mine works fine but I use Handcent.
    HTC Touch2 -> Palm Pre -> HTC Evo4G -> Samsung Epic 4G Touch -> Samsung Galaxy S3 -> Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Yeah, if I try to delete all at once it just freezes.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Is there a way to delete text messages via file browser from the PC?