- 235 Posts
- LIH Jelly Bean Leak
Transferred all my music files to Dropbox and now the music player cannot find any songs. Do I need to transfer them back to my SD card or am I missing a setting? Thanks.HTC Touch2 -> Palm Pre -> HTC Evo4G -> Samsung Epic 4G Touch -> Samsung Galaxy S3 -> Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 10-12-2012, 05:53 PM #2
- 10-12-2012, 07:40 PM #3
- 10-17-2012, 10:07 PM #5
- 10-18-2012, 12:04 AM #6
- 29 Posts
Re: Dropbox Question
If you keep your files on Dropbox then you'll have to use the player on the Dropbox app. Just long press. Or you will have to export the songs to your phone or sd card in order for your music player to find your songs.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Forums.Sent from The Samsung Note 3, I eat apples!
- By FAndroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2013, 12:02 AM
- By weston87 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2012, 05:27 PM
- By oldskoolsc in forum HTC One XReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:44 PM
- By Mikey47 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 9Last Post: 05-23-2012, 11:52 PM
- By mty msi in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2011, 11:16 AM