4g in indy

sakhari8

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
i know it's LTE.
but when the Evo 4g came out sprint promised 4g for that phone and it never happened. i thought maybe he was stating that just came.
I was one of the original people that got hosed with the $10/month "4g" not "data plan".
So i was trying to clarify is it true LTE in indpls or the old 4g wimax. Cause right now, I am only picking up 3g. Unless the LTE rollout is only in a certain part of the city. I have no signal on the east or south side.
I know "4g" is just a technical term now depending on waht city you are in.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
i know it's LTE.
but when the Evo 4g came out sprint promised 4g for that phone and it never happened. i thought maybe he was stating that just came.
I was one of the original people that got hosed with the $10/month "4g" not "data plan".
So i was trying to clarify is it true LTE in indpls or the old 4g wimax. Cause right now, I am only picking up 3g. Unless the LTE rollout is only in a certain part of the city. I have no signal on the east or south side.
I know "4g" is just a technical term now depending on waht city you are in.

Sprint will not be rolling out wimax anymore. So anyone saying they just found 4g means LTE.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Vision Network, which includes LTE, takes a while to saturate the cities because not all the towers are activated at once. You should have it in the next few weeks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2