- 10-19-2012, 02:19 AM #2
- 10-19-2012, 03:35 AM #3
- 10-19-2012, 12:09 PM #4
- 28 Posts
Re: 4g in indy
i know it's LTE.
but when the Evo 4g came out sprint promised 4g for that phone and it never happened. i thought maybe he was stating that just came.
I was one of the original people that got hosed with the $10/month "4g" not "data plan".
So i was trying to clarify is it true LTE in indpls or the old 4g wimax. Cause right now, I am only picking up 3g. Unless the LTE rollout is only in a certain part of the city. I have no signal on the east or south side.
I know "4g" is just a technical term now depending on waht city you are in.
- 10-19-2012, 12:58 PM #5
- 10-19-2012, 07:24 PM #6
Re: 4g in indy
Vision Network, which includes LTE, takes a while to saturate the cities because not all the towers are activated at once. You should have it in the next few weeks.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2Not every device nor provider is for everyone. So choose carefully before you put your money down. Then live with your decision.
Sprint Note 3
Nexus 7 (2013)
Asus Transformer Pad TF300T
- By clownberg in forum SprintReplies: 15Last Post: 06-15-2013, 02:20 PM
- By 27scoob in forum SprintReplies: 25Last Post: 07-10-2010, 02:10 AM
- By deceptacon in forum SprintReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2010, 03:23 AM
- By thefredelement in forum SprintReplies: 7Last Post: 06-11-2010, 12:24 AM
- By jake8188 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 06-03-2010, 09:12 PM