Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    230 Global Posts

Default 4G live'ish in SF Bay Area

I take the Amtrak into work was trying to watch a YouTube clip on my tablet using Wi-Fi tethering. HD was a no go add expectes on 3G.

Turned on LET, rebooted and I had 4G beginning in Oakland, but it died at my destination in Emeryville.

Only pulled 6Mb or so via Speed Test.net.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4G live'ish in SF Bay Area-uploadfromtaptalk1350667496098.jpg  

Default Re: 4G live'ish in SF Bay Area

Use sensorly to map out your lte and share it with us. It's been increasing alot in the last 2 weeks.

i see sprint has been lighting up lte around my area, cant wait till i get it at home and where i travel too. thanks to sensorly i can see where every one is getting signals and it already is way more promising then wimax was lol

Quote Originally Posted by saleen2002 View Post
    i see sprint has been lighting up lte around my area, cant wait till i get it at home and where i travel too. thanks to sensorly i can see where every one is getting signals and it already is way more promising then wimax was lol
    What's your area?

im in the baypoint/ pittsburg area (94565), sorry forgot to mention that last nite, was a long day

I have seen the 4g symbol appear two times now but only for a few seconds then it goes back to 3g. I'm in the downtown berkeley area right next to uc berkeley. Anyone else getting 4g here long enough to test it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Phantom's Blazer V1.6LG2

well maybe soon Sprint will light it up here in Western WA....but I'm not gonna hold me breath!

Quote Originally Posted by jebba View Post
    I have seen the 4g symbol appear two times now but only for a few seconds then it goes back to 3g. I'm in the downtown berkeley area right next to uc berkeley. Anyone else getting 4g here long enough to test it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    I got it in Berkeley hills twice. Went in and out too. But that's a good sign of things to come. Try and run sensorly when you seen it again. Haven't seen it yet downtown.