- 229 Posts
4G live'ish in SF Bay Area
I take the Amtrak into work was trying to watch a YouTube clip on my tablet using Wi-Fi tethering. HD was a no go add expectes on 3G.
Turned on LET, rebooted and I had 4G beginning in Oakland, but it died at my destination in Emeryville.
Only pulled 6Mb or so via Speed Test.net.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
- 10-20-2012, 05:43 AM #2
- 10-21-2012, 01:57 AM #3
- 10-21-2012, 02:02 AM #4
- 10-21-2012, 02:20 PM #5
- 10-22-2012, 01:49 AM #6
- 17 Posts
Re: 4G live'ish in SF Bay Area
I have seen the 4g symbol appear two times now but only for a few seconds then it goes back to 3g. I'm in the downtown berkeley area right next to uc berkeley. Anyone else getting 4g here long enough to test it?
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
- 10-22-2012, 02:26 AM #7
- 10-22-2012, 03:39 AM #8
- By charlesspivak1 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 14Last Post: 10-20-2012, 09:53 AM
- By jerryk in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2012, 09:19 PM
- By tresdroid in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2012, 01:48 PM
- By boxta in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 22Last Post: 06-09-2010, 07:25 AM
- By boxta in forum SprintReplies: 22Last Post: 06-09-2010, 07:25 AM