Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Beats Audio™ Installer ★ root softbricked my sprint L-710 phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    You are not supposed to unzip them. I also think it's your external sd your not seeing. Pull your external sdcard from your phone and put the zipped rom on your internal sd card and see if you don't find it.
    I read that i wasn't suppose to unzip them so i didn't at first then when i tried with the recovery it wouldn't show. And i get what your saying, ill keep my card out when i go into recovery

Just did, Your right its just reading my internal. Is there anything i can do?
    Retired Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by xxtoolheadxx View Post
    I read that i wasn't suppose to unzip them so i didn't at first then when i tried with the recovery it wouldn't show. And i get what your saying, ill keep my card out when i go into recovery

Just did, Your right its just reading my internal. Is there anything i can do?
    Yes. You can format your card in fat32 file format. Recovery will not read exfat file system. You can use EaseUs Partition Master -
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif

As a test, I did a nandroid and installed the Beats without issue. Seems to be working just fine on my S3 with Factory Telus JB 4.1.1 rom, rooted of course.
    Samsung Galaxy S3 - SGH-I747M

Same thing happened to me on my lg optimus elite, it stays at the lg symbol , help?! I have normal stock recovery on mine.

i have same exact problem same app but with an huawei mercury could u help me out by any chance i tried factory reset, wiped cache, and everything i can get into recovery mode but maybe looking for rom or something to help me

- - - Updated - - -

did you ever find a solution
    Quote Originally Posted by xpbryan101 View Post
    Same thing happened to me on my lg optimus elite, it stays at the lg symbol , help?! I have normal stock recovery on mine.

Did you ever fix your mercury because I'm in the same situation?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12