Beats Audio? Installer ★ root softbricked my sprint L-710 phone.

Governa2

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I need help please I've been trying to read every forum and follow every procedure trying to figure out how to fix my phone. I downloaded Beats Audio? Installer ★ root and it rebooted my phone. As the phone turned back on it stays stuck on the SAMSUNG logo screen. I can get to the download screen and I've been using Odin to try to flash a recovery rom, but nothing works. Any help on how to do this would be great thanks! I'm a total newb to rooting phones and this is actually my first time doing so.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I need help please I've been trying to read every forum and follow every procedure trying to figure out how to fix my phone. I downloaded Beats Audio? Installer ★ root and it rebooted my phone. As the phone turned back on it stays stuck on the SAMSUNG logo screen. I can get to the download screen and I've been using Odin to try to flash a recovery rom, but nothing works. Any help on how to do this would be great thanks! I'm a total newb to rooting phones and this is actually my first time doing so.

Let's see how messed up it really is... can you boot into recovery. Volume up, power and home buttons. Hold all 3 and release as soon as you see Samsung. If you hold it a a second to long or release a second to early it won't go into recovery. Timing is everything.

I want to know if you have custom or stock recovery and if you can get to recovery.

Also could you provide me a link to where you got the beats audio installer?

EndlessDissent

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Let's see how messed up it really is... can you boot into recovery. Volume up, power and home buttons. Hold all 3 and release as soon as you see Samsung. If you hold it a a second to long or release a second to early it won't go into recovery. Timing is everything.

I want to know if you have custom or stock recovery and if you can get to recovery.

Also could you provide me a link to where you got the beats audio installer?

He got it from the Play Store. There is no warning whatsoever about compatible phones or anything. It just says it'll install Beats and that it'll be a noticeable difference. It does have a link to an XDA thread, though. I haven't checked it out.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.motioncoding.beats&token=HC1An-Zx

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Exactly why I never downloaded that app, if you look at that apps reviews by device you see that people have had issues with installing that app

I've been looking at that app for a week considering whether or not to try and install it but I decided it was too risky and just played with my roms dsp manager

Hope you can get it fixed, I read in some of the reviews that some people were able to get it fixed

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
He got it from the Play Store. There is no warning whatsoever about compatible phones or anything. It just says it'll install Beats and that it'll be a noticeable difference. It does have a link to an XDA thread, though. I haven't checked it out.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.motioncoding.beats&token=dvO1nwTG

I've been checking the reviews by device using the review sorter that comes with the play store and most people have had issues with the most updated version of that app on the galaxy s3

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

Governa2

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
yes I can boot into recovery, I'm not sure what the difference between custom or stock recovery is. Thanks for the response Skunkape60.

mobdad

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Boot into your custom recovery (Don't make a new Nandroid BU) and you can:
1) Restore from your latest Nandroid BU - Reboot
or
2) Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and Re-flash your current ROM - Reboot

if the problem persists do the same but Wipe data/Factory Reset along with your wiping of the caches.

You should be fine.

Last edited:

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
yes I can boot into recovery, I'm not sure what the difference between custom or stock recovery is. Thanks for the response Skunkape60.

CWM or TWRP would be custom recovery's anything else would be stock.
Try a simple factory reset and you may come out smelling like roses.

wyldemf

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
As long as you guys can get into recovery, you should be able to wipe and restore a nandroid or flash a clean install of a ROM.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy