- 11-19-2012, 12:56 AM #426
- 11-19-2012, 11:43 AM #427
- 02-21-2013, 02:45 AM #428
- 02-21-2013, 10:29 AM #429
- 5,152 Posts
Re: Is Jellybean on your Sprint Galaxy S3 yet?
[SGSIII][Sprint] Android Central Rom and Kernel Library
you'll probably find some 3rd party ROMs based on 4.2.2. The Sprint S3 rooting forum is a good place to get more information:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...ng-roms-hacks/BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By Skunkape60 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 604Last Post: 12-09-2013, 10:23 PM
- By dlx509 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2012, 12:13 PM
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 06-05-2012, 09:51 PM
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 06-04-2012, 09:56 PM