- 11-18-2012, 11:56 PM #426
- 11-19-2012, 10:43 AM #427
- 02-21-2013, 01:45 AM #428
- 02-21-2013, 09:29 AM #429
Re: Is Jellybean on your Sprint Galaxy S3 yet?
you'll probably find some 3rd party ROMs based on 4.2.2. The Sprint S3 rooting forum is a good place to get more information:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...ng-roms-hacks/PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By Skunkape60 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 650Last Post: 11-11-2014, 08:26 PM
- By dlx509 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2012, 11:13 AM
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 06-05-2012, 08:51 PM
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 06-04-2012, 08:56 PM