Is Jellybean on your Sprint Galaxy S3 yet?

DannyDefinit

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to try to use reverse psychology, and not compulsively hit the Update Software button, like I unsuccessfully did before with all the previous updates.

I have a feeling I'll get the OTA update notification sooner, if I don't try to force it like a mad man. :p

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2.

droid976

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I got it from Skunks root stock as well but you might want to back up your data or screen flash to your computer your contacts as you will lose that data ...........but at leas I GOT MY JELLY BEAN! lol

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Got an email from Samsung. Let you know in a while!:confused:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

It's just a notification that JB is available for the S3. There is no link for the update. You might want to do what I did and strongly suggest that such a link be included in future announcements. But this notification is from Samsung, not Sprint. So...

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
why would sprint get this first when they may be the smallest carrier. what politics played into this

Sent from my AT100 using Android Central Forums

And sprint isn't the smallest us cellular is T-Mobile is definitely 4th

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
And duh the new note is out and the s3 is gonna sell for 50 buck on bf coincidence... NAW

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Who saves contacts to their phone anyway.

OOOO OOO I DO ! I DO!!

Seriously! I make a .vcf to save them. I also link them to gmail and samsung accounts for backup purposes. The reason is is that I like having high def pics for my contacts and the only way is to save them .vcf. Samsung and Gmail scale them down for some unknown reason and look hideous when re-synced back to phone. Saving them .vcf, saves all contact info with the original high def pics.

Ok, so there not actually saved to phone but ya know what I mean jelly bean?!?

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
OOOO OOO I DO ! I DO!!

Seriously! I make a .vcf to save them. I also link them to gmail and samsung accounts for backup purposes. The reason is is that I like having high def pics for my contacts and the only way is to save them .vcf. Samsung and Gmail scale them down for some unknown reason and look hideous when re-synced back to phone. Saving them .vcf, saves all contact info with the original high def pics.

Look hideous? Really? Guess I'm not too picky :D

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
OOOO OOO I DO ! I DO!!

Don't link pictures to my contacts.:D

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463