Is Jellybean on your Sprint Galaxy S3 yet?

86merc

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I received mine 8am Sunday morning. I am in the Chicago suburbs. Seems ok other than maybe a battery % issue. It will not charge over 85%. Maybe it is scaled wrong?

dhpinoy

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Received it at 12:30am in OC, California. But I couldn't continue the update since I was rooted. On the process of unrooting now.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Received it at 12:30am in OC, California. But I couldn't continue the update since I was rooted. On the process of unrooting now.

It isn't the root itself that will stop it from working. It's custom recovery or missing system files (such as bloatware).

Grozco83

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
In San Francisco, nothing yet! Just got an email from Sprint saying that I'm going to get the Jellybean update soon, and that was like a week ago.

saleen2002

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
i got mine at the same time both the update and sprint notice. i havent updated yet cuz i have been reading and wondering if i should update to jb or stay on ics for a bit longer....

Grozco83

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I got the sprint notice that i was going get the update, but that was over 2 weeks ago?! Is there way i could "push" or manually install the update?

VegasRooted

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm also in Las Vegas, still no Jelly Bean OTA pushed out here as of tonight. :-(

I returned to stock LEN the other day (reset the binary count to zero also...) and took all OTA updates up to LI3 in anticipation of LJ7...so come on Sprint, bring it to Vegas!

I know the leak is supposed to be identical, but I still enjoy getting the OTA direct from Sprint and ripping it up myself... ;-)

Cheers to all!

VegasRooted

TCD

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Got mine yesterday in Auburn, WA. At this point it may be moot as I'm looking at ROMs trying to decide which I want to run. Spent to long on my old Epic 4G on CM7 and CM9 to stay stock for long with this phone.