Jellybean Poll

JellyBean... how is it?!

• Total voters

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Been running the update for about two days now and other than weak battery life I love the update. It's fast as heck with a few bonus additions

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Meh....... Nothing to get excited about. However on the bright side... It seems a lot more stable than froyo and ics when they came out.

dadavises

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Its great. LTE is also great. Too bad the battery can't handle it. Looks like I'll be investing in a extended battery soon.

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
So far I love the JB on my S3. I can't say that battery is any worse. I am still putting my setting back to what they were. I am sure some of you that have poor battery will find out something got turned back on to sync or such and is running battery down.

It is smooth and I like all the new additions a long with Google Now

Sent from my Innovative Galaxy S3

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Battery life is in the toilet. This is my last samsung device. Can't take my battery drain getting worse with each update.....

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Well when I can't get more than 8 hours out of a charge I call it serious battery drain and that's with normal usage. Let's say this am I lost 18% after two hours with 16 mins of screen on time and the display set to a low setting.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I've been running it since about 2:30 pm. Haven't noticed any abnormal battery life and the speed is great. I have LTE, which is still running very smoothly. Some people reported their phone battery back seems to heat up, but I haven't noticed that. I've been playing with Now and I like thus far.

bp240

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
Battery life is in the toilet. This is my last samsung device. Can't take my battery drain getting worse with each update.....

Have you even bothered to look up what happens to other phones when they update? My Evo 3D when it got ICS and my friend's Droid Razr when it got ICS both had the same issues. Try restarting it first.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I like it. It's ICS with enhancements for free.. Cant complain. :)

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I like it. It's ICS with enhancements for free.. Cant complain. :)

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

Nooo.... it's JellyBean !! Although I would rather an IceCreamSandwich than stupid JellyBeans...but in this case I'll take the JellyBeans :p

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't think we can completely blame it on jellybean. I haven't gone through a normal day since the update, and I can't really count the day when I got the update because I asked Google Now every question I could think off and kept playing with the homescreens admiring project butter in action. My phone did get a bit warm once or twice when it really wasn't supposed to be doing anything, but then again, I hadn't restarted it yet since the update was installed. The Note 2 seems to have great battery life with jellybean. Granted, it has a huge battery, but it also has a huge screen and all of that S pen functionality to feed, along with the quadcore processor. So, I don't think the poor battery life that some of us are experiencing is due to just Jellybean.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon