Jelly Bean update question..
I woke up this morning giddy as a 10 year old on Christmas to see that the update was waiting for me to give the OK! So, I let it update, started checking out all the awesome stuffs that it brought along, and I realized that as I am typing on the keyboard, I'm getting a vibration feedback every time I hit a key. Personally, I do not like this option, and wish to turn it off, but I can't figure out how.. HELP?!
- 10-26-2012, 02:54 PM #2
- 10-26-2012, 03:10 PM #4
- 03-18-2013, 07:58 AM #6
- By saintforlife in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 43Last Post: 11-08-2012, 09:16 AM
- By rob25 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 271Last Post: 09-24-2012, 07:53 PM
- By mvnguyen03 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2012, 06:05 PM
- By DevSteven in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 10Last Post: 08-02-2012, 07:09 AM
- By 1aziz in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2012, 01:02 PM