- 346 Posts
Jelly Bean update modem is horrible.
So I decided to conduct a test with the Li3 modem and the Lj7 modem and I have concluded that if you live in an LTE area its best to stay with the Li3 modem. The Lj7 modem basically takes LTE away from the device as I am not able to connect in the location I was able to otherwise connect. I was getting strong indoor LTE coverage with Li3 but with the new modem its not so. 3g on Lj7 seems strong but LTE isn't so.
- 10-27-2012, 03:54 AM #2
- 10-28-2012, 03:18 AM #4
- 1,506 Posts
- MSG and Chubbz v5.0.2
Re: Jelly Bean update modem is horrible.
Really, its different for everyone, where i live the radio greatly enhanced my 3g service and we won't be getting 4g EVER here in northeast Ohio, only Cleveland which is in the round 3 update list for some reason, even though Cleveland is one of sprints biggest markets.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2CURRENT RIG || MSI Neo v-2 MB || Pentium 4 Prescott 3.5Ghz || 2GB Dual Channel DDR1 Ram || Dell 80GB 7200 rpm HDD || BFG Nvidia 6200 256MB || Creative SBLive! Sound Card || Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18
- 10-28-2012, 05:49 AM #5
- 10-29-2012, 08:15 AM #6
- 10-29-2012, 01:10 PM #7
- 10-29-2012, 01:26 PM #8
- 174 Posts
- 10-29-2012, 04:21 PM #9
- By paradox60660 in forum Acer Iconia A100Replies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2012, 11:11 PM
- By rob25 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 271Last Post: 09-24-2012, 07:53 PM
- By autoappforum in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 10Last Post: 08-02-2012, 07:09 AM
- By 1aziz in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2012, 01:02 PM
- By Dingle1911 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 8Last Post: 10-27-2011, 09:24 PM