A few random questions?

ExTheGod

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Okay. So let me get straight to the point.

1.I just rooted my S3 and Im running JB and I need to know what's a good app or how do I move apps to the SD card while being able to launch them from there?

2. Is there any way I can replace the stock SMS smileys? Those plain little andriod heads just aren't cutting it lol.

3.Now that I have root access what are some apps ya'll would recommend? (Besides the usually Titanium Backup and such)

Thanks

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Okay. So let me get straight to the point.

1.I just rooted my S3 and Im running JB and I need to know what's a good app or how do I move apps to the SD card while being able to launch them from there?

2. Is there any way I can replace the stock SMS smileys? Those plain little andriod heads just aren't cutting it lol.

3.Now that I have root access what are some apps ya'll would recommend? (Besides the usually Titanium Backup and such)

Thanks

1. The app2sd app is very good. There's a free version and a paid one.
2. You might try the emoji keyboard app. You might also want to try GO SMS Pro; it's free and you can download its emoji pack. I highly recommend this app. It's extremely reliable and customizeable.
3. I'm not rooted, but I would imagine all the available apps will run without problems (and some that are only available on rooted phones).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon