odd LED behavior

tektoys

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
hey all just wondering if anyone had noticed their LED notification light acting a little weird, mine every so often comes on with a dim green glow out of the blue, it'll go away after i restart but eventually it does it again. as far as the rest of the notifications it comes on and blinks when it's supposed to but after a while the little green glow comes back, also when the screen is on it turns off lite it's supposed to as well. any ideas?

FYI
the LED control in the setings menu is gone after the JB update

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed the red LED seems dimmer during charging and the green when charged. Might be my eyes but I swear it was brighter....

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
If you're plugged into the charger, the green light will come on to let you know that you are truly fully charged and can unplug. It goes off when you turn your screen back on and shows up again when your screen is off. The intensity is synced to your screen brightness

Hokus84

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes... Having issues here, led not working at all for notifications. Hopefully it will be fixed soon...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes... Having issues here, led not working at all for notifications. Hopefully it will be fixed soon...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Sorry to hear that, I did the manual update and all the notification lights are working.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
If you're plugged into the charger, the green light will come on to let you know that you are truly fully charged and can unplug. It goes off when you turn your screen back on and shows up again when your screen is off. The intensity is synced to your screen brightness

Well I knew that :) BUT I didn't know it was linked to the screen brightness....duh:-!

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the led only has red, green, and blue built in. I've tried light flow but it only ends up morphing the red and green together making some ugly brown color.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane