Samsung Session has expired notification logo cannot get rid of it!!!!!!
Hey guys if this has been posted before i'm so sorry about it. My wife's GS3 keeps constantly getting this stupid blue icon notification on her phone that her Samsung sessions has expired witch i have no idea what it is. And she is driving me nuts asking me to remove it lol. I Try resetting the password but the notification keeps coming back is there a fix for this?? Or is she stuck with this forever lol. Please tell me there is a fix for it.
- 10-29-2012, 12:24 AM #2
- 10-30-2012, 07:15 PM #5
- By phatpaw in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:10 PM
- By jcochranusn in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2011, 11:33 AM
- By rushrl in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2011, 08:56 AM
- By akanak in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 9Last Post: 12-25-2010, 10:11 PM
- By Dural in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 28Last Post: 09-24-2010, 05:15 AM