Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By banzaiwolfe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Samsung Session has expired notification logo cannot get rid of it!!!!!!

Hey guys if this has been posted before i'm so sorry about it. My wife's GS3 keeps constantly getting this stupid blue icon notification on her phone that her Samsung sessions has expired witch i have no idea what it is. And she is driving me nuts asking me to remove it lol. I Try resetting the password but the notification keeps coming back is there a fix for this?? Or is she stuck with this forever lol. Please tell me there is a fix for it.

Default Re: Samsung Session has expired notification logo cannot get rid of it!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biga173rd View Post
    Hey guys if this has been posted before i'm so sorry about it. My wife's GS3 keeps constantly getting this stupid blue icon notification on her phone that her Samsung sessions has expired witch i have no idea what it is. And she is driving me nuts asking me to remove it lol. I Try resetting the password but the notification keeps coming back is there a fix for this?? Or is she stuck with this forever lol. Please tell me there is a fix for it.
    I had that come up when I tried to load Allshare Play or whatever, just had to tap the notification and re-login to get it to go away on my end.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    Biga173rd likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Samsung Session has expired notification logo cannot get rid of it!!!!!!

@banzaiwolfe really wow il try it out thanx
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

It worked thanx!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biga173rd View Post
    It worked thanx!!!
    No problem, glad it worked. It was annoying me, too. I kept dismissing the notification though and finally decided to tap it.