Already JellyBean 4.2..........?!

EndlessDissent

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Maybe when 4.2 gets to the S3, but that will be a long time from now. Plus, I'm not sure how much I care about having that on a phone. On a tablet, it would probably be awesome, but a phone is too small, in my opinion, for something like that.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Maybe when 4.2 gets to the S3, but that will be a long time from now. Plus, I'm not sure how much I care about having that on a phone. On a tablet, it would probably be awesome, but a phone is too small, in my opinion, for something like that.

I read another update to JellyBean for the S3 will be rolling out BEFORE the end of 2012...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
See Post #3 and Post #8.

It wouldn't surprise me if they are working on it but that source even says maybe and.. It's also the only place I see speculating so I wouldn't put much thought on it until a more reputable source comes around. :)

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

ubigred

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
It wouldn't surprise me if they are working on it but that source even says maybe and.. It's also the only place I see speculating so I wouldn't put much thought on it until a more reputable source comes around. :)

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

Exactly

Sent from my SGS3!

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Yea I saw on sammobile that Samsung had announced that it may be out as early as the end of December for the us variants ( the way sprint handled 4.1 well probably get it first ).

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Wow I was the one that posted it LOL stupid me -__-

PS- I manually updated to JellyBean.... so when this update does finally arrive, how do I update? Do I have to manually update from here on out??

As long as you remain stock you should still receive updates. The update you installed was still the official update. It won't matter that's it was installed mainly of via ota.

kellymae3

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I did the manual update and I don't seem to have the expanded notifications. A friend waited for the OTA and she definitely has expanded notifications. Is there possible something in settings that i missed.